The schedule for Solo & Ensemble participants is below. The event is held at Floyd Central High School on January 27, 2018. Important information to note:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your child’s scheduled performance time to warm up. Check in with the doorkeeper at your performance room to let them know you’ve arrived after your warm up.
- Dress nicely. Your appearance is actually a factor in your score!
- Performance times are affected by many variables, meaning your child may not perform at the exact time listed. Please be patient and flexible.
- Please do not interrupt a performance once it has begun. The doorkeepers will assist to avoid interruptions. Please be respectful of these volunteers.
- Your child should provide original music to the adjudicator that has the measures numbered. There is a penalty for not numbering measures. PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices prior to entering the performance area.
- There will be food available for purchase at the performance site. Please do not take food and drink into warm-up and performance rooms.
- After your child has performed, they should receive the music and a voucher card indicating the rating they received. Present this voucher to the medal table to receive the appropriate award.
- Please park only in designated parking spaces and not in the grass areas.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mr. Scroggins